May 25th, 2020:
We are so happy to announce that Walla Walla County has entered phase 2 in reopening!
While this allows us to provide full breakfast service in the dining room or front porch our guidelines for service have changed to follow local and federal requirements.
Please see the following changes to our service below:
CHANGES AT THE INN:
1. We will now be able to offer full service breakfast (following all local & state requirements)
2. 'Knock and Drop' breakfast service will remain an option for guests that wish to have no contact service
3. Following AHLA & CDC recommendations daily housekeeping is available only by request
4. Self check-in, anytime after 1PM. Arrival email will be sent a few days prior to your stay.
5. Beverage center is closed - in room coffee trays with french press have been placed in each room.
WINERIES & RESTAURANTS:
They will be open! During your visit you will now be able to enjoy our local restaurants (operating at 50%), retail, and wineries under new guidelines.
Operations will look different as some tasting rooms that used to be open daily for drop in tastings, will now be open by appointment only. Walk-ins may be available based on available space. Please check with the wineries you are interested in visiting for their current operating procedures. I am happy to assist in planning your itinerary - please send me a message for this option.
We strive to create a memorable guest experience and are doing everything we can to continue to offer as many services as possible within the latest guidelines.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we all adjust to these new requirements. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and look forward to your visit!
Green Gables Inn
May 5th, 2020:
To our loyal customers and valued guests,
At Green Gables Inn we are committed to the well-being of our guests, staff, and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are closely monitoring and following the recommendations and protocols of local, state and federal health officials.
We have implemented the following changes to our daily operations:
1. conducted a deep cleaning throughout the the Inn and guest houses and increased cleaning frequency throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning procedures in place (i.e: disinfectant fogging - all cleaning products and procedures follow CDC guidelines)
2. daily monitoring and record of staff health
3. housekeeping is available by request only in according with the CDC and American Hotel Lodging Association recommendations
4. self check in available anytime after 1pm
5, breakfast service follows federal and local requirements
6. touch free sanitizing stations available at all entrances and common areas (coming soon)
7. disposable face masks available for guest use (1 per guest)
8. online rates have been reduced & adjusted to reflect the changes to our standard services (applies to exiting reservations as well)
9. self serve coffee available in each guest room
10. staggered check-in dates - each accommodation will be unoccupied 24 hours minimum prior to guest arrival whenever possible
We no longer require a deposit to guarantee reservations. The online reservation system will request a credit card hold to secure the reservation. Charges will not occur until your arrival date.
Cancellation Policy: Guests may cancel 72 hours prior to check in at no penalty.
Existing reservations with a deposit on file have the following options for upcoming stays:
1. Keep existing reservation (may cancel up to 72 hours prior to arrival)
2. Reschedule your stay and transfer the deposit towards a future visit:
No restrictions or expiration of deposit
No black out dates
We will add an additional 25% to any deposit that may be used toward a future visit.
3. Reservations may cancel at our standard $35 cancellation fee per room (just to cover our credit card processing fees).
Cancellation Policy: Existing reservations may cancel 72 hours prior to check in.
Check In Procedures:
Self check-in is available anytime after 1:00pm. A detailed arrival email will be sent a few days prior to your arrival.
Breakfast service will be available to our guests and will be served in accordance with all local and federal requirements.
1. Full breakfast service is available after May 27th, 2020 - service is available in the dining room or front porch (weather permitting)
2. 'Knock & Drop' option to have breakfast delivered outside the guest room.
Thank you to our wonderful guests throughout this unprecedented time. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding and look forward to welcoming guests back to the Inn.
Green Gables Inn
Owner & Innkeeper